Last Updated: February 06, 2023
Main Contact: Valley Vista Senior Housing Leasing Office Attn: Danny Long
Contact Phone: (925) 551-3300
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
WAIT LIST CLOSED
Contact No.: (925) 551-3300. BMR units for seniors 62+ years old. Waiting List Closed for 1 Bedroom. Credit Check is Required to look for Evictions and Criminal Background and NOT Bad Credit. Income Requirement is 2X the amount of rent. 2 Bedroom at 30% AMI is $574 plus $57 utility allowance is $631. (8 units) 2 Bedroom at 50% AMI is $995 plus $57 utility allowance is $1052. Accepts Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Does not accept cosigner. No Evictions. Requires a deposit of $1X. Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Kitchen fully equipped. Tenant pays telephone and cable utilities, but are given $57 utility allowance. Landlord pays Water, Sewer, Gas & Garbage. Not Near Public Transportation. Pets allowed under 25 lbs. Inquire regarding Pet Deposit/Fee. Wheelchair accessible.