Last Updated: November 20, 2023
Main Contact: Property Administrator
Contact Phone: (510) 562-2771
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Four (4) (HOPWA 1-Bedroom Units designated for households living with HIV/AIDS.|
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Required.- inquire regarding fees.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets allowed w/$300 fee.