Last Updated: April 26, 2022
Main Contact: Sam Phatia
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays garbage and water.
- Credit Check fee $30.00
- Section 8 welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Accepts co-signer.
- Will not work with previous evictions unless Section 8.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation and shopping.
- Cat and small dog allowed. $250. pet deposit.