Last Updated: November 13, 2023
Main Contact: Barbara Hardin
Contact Phone: (510) 638-5711
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electric, Gas, Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Vendor Pay, depending on program.
- Does Not Accept Cosigner.
- Will work with Previous Evictions.
- Will Work With Rental Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets
- NO Drinking, Smoking or Drugs.