Last Updated: September 22, 2021
Main Contact: Sarah Stewart
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water, sewer, and Garbage included.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- Section 8, Vendor Pay and Rental Assistance Program (RAP) Welcome.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets allowed, dogs under 25 lbs and cats. Pet Deposit is $500. Pet Rent $25 for cat and $50 dogs.
- No smoking.