Last Updated: August 12, 2021
Main Contact: Eddie Carnegie
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirement is 1.5X the amount of rent. Not wheelchair accessible. Rooms are for single occupancy and any exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. Deposit is $800. Unit includes: 1 bath, kitchen has stove and refrigerator. Parking is on the street. Rooms are furnished. Coin-Op Washer/dryer in units. Tenants share living room and kitchen and bathroom.
- All Utilities included.
- Provide own credit report.
- 2 more recent Landlord References Required.
- Section 8 on a case by case basis.
- No Smoking in unit. No Drugs/Alcohol.
- No overnight guest.
- Must be responsible, clean and neat.
- No prior evictions.
- Will accept Vendor Pay.
- Will accept Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation. Near schools and shops.
- No Pets.