Last Updated: November 03, 2021
Main Contact: Rosa Gonzalez
Contact Phone: (510) 887-1543
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. Income Requirement 2.5X the amount of rent. Maximum income below 60% AMI. Wheelchair accessible. Requires a deposit of 1X the amount of rent. Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Disposal, Assigned Parking & 1 Carport Parking. Amenities: Central landscaping, gated parking, dedicated storage spaces for each unit, onsite laundry, security cameras, patio or deck.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM AFFORDABLE HOUSING APARTMENTS.
Apply Online at https://www.on-site.com/apply/property/197692
Rent: 1 Bedroom $1223/$1571; 2 Bedroom $1468/$1888; 3 Bedroom $1696/$2172
Section 8 housing vouchers and other valid rental assistance programs are welcome to apply.
- Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Shools and Shops.
- No pets.