Last Updated: October 21, 2021
Main Contact: Robin Lanes Apartments Leasing Office / Ann
Contact Phone: (925) 478-8015
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. income 2X the rent. Wheelchair Yes. Wait list opens on October 21, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on October 28, 2021. A lottery will be conducted.Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information and an application link. Please call (844) 379-9102 or email RobinLane@sahahomes.org for assistance. A valid email address is required to apply. People with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. Unit includes: Bath, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Gas Heaters.Off Street Parking is limited.
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Section 8 Welcome
- Credit Check Fee, Inquire
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions within the last 5 years.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation.
- Near Schools and shopping
- Pets accepted under 30 lbs, with Breed Restrictions. Pet Security Deposit is $200.
Availability Posted: 10/21/2021