Last Updated: September 11, 2023
Main Contact: Nancy Pena
Contact Phone: (925) 432-8895
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 and 2 bedroom Apts. Dep. Starting from $400 (based on good credit). Min. income 2X the rent. Wheelchair OK. Unit includes one full bath, stove/oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal. Private patio or balcony, washer & dryer, large walk in closets, fireplace, ample storage, and a built in microwave oven. Hardwood Floors. The community is gated with covered night lighted parking, a recreation room with fireplace and library, heated pool and spa with scenic creek side view. Smoke Free. 88 Units.
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Credit Check fee $53
- Background check included
- Welcomes Section 8
- Welcomes HUD VASH
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Co-signer
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Pets Welcome! Non-aggressive breeds, Max 2 Allowed | Max weight 40 lb each. Deposit dogs and cats $500. Monthly rent $40.