Last Updated: January 09, 2023
Main Contact: Rebecca Maciel, Property Manager
Contact Phone: (408) 559-0330
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water, Garbage, Heat, Electric are paid. Tenant is responsible for Cable & Internet.
- Credit Check Fee is $0.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Dog, Cat, Bird are allowed under 25 lbs. Pet Deposit is $100.