Last Updated: September 30, 2021
Main Contact: Rep
Contact Phone: (510) 352-6310
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire about paid utilities
- Application Processing fee is a nonrefundable $45 fee per adult.
- Background check required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Co-signers
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools, Shops.
- No Pets.
- Spanish available.