Last Updated: September 01, 2021
Main Contact: Rep
Contact Phone: (510) 352-6310
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- There is a $45.00 nonrefundable Application Processing fee for each adult.
- No section 8.
- No Vendor Pay.
- May accept Cosigner if the client has no credit.
- Cosigners are not accepted if the applicant has negative credit or insufficient income. Cosigner Requirements: Live and own property in Alameda County; Positive credit history.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will not work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP)
- Near Public Transportation.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- 1 Year Lease.