Last Updated: October 02, 2023
Main Contact: Pullman Point Apartments Leasing Office (Sandy)
Contact Phone: (510) 235-5689
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact: (510) 235-5689. No Minimum Income Requirement. Wheelchair Accessible. Cannot have over $7500 in credit debts to qualify for units. Requires a deposit of 1X for Tax Credit Units. Deposit for 1 Bedrooms is $600 and for 2 Bedrooms is $700. Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Disposal, Coin-operated laundry facilities, Elevators. Off-street Parking.
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit and Background Check not required at the time of submitting application - Only required when being processed for a unit. No Fee for Credit Check.
- No Student Loans, Evictions or Criminal Record.
- 2 Years Rental History required.
- Accepts Section 8 for Tax Credit Units.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- No pets.