Last Updated: September 13, 2022
Main Contact: Teshia Brown, Property Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 420-8802
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No specific income requirements. All units include stove, refrigerator, emergency calling, and rails in bath. 1st floor units are wheelchair accessible and things are lowered for reach. Coin operated laundry on site. Parking lot open. Water, Garbage are paid.
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check is Required.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets allowed - must be a certain size (20 - 30 lbs). Pet Deposit is $300. If Service Animal, Deposit is not required