Last Updated: January 25, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 785-8181
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water & Garbage are paid.
- There is a $45.00 nonrefundable Application Processing fee for each adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May accept Cosigner if the applicant has no credit. Cosigners are not accepted if the applicant has negative credit or insufficient income. Cosigner Requirements: Live and own property in Alameda County; Positive credit history.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will not work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation
- Near I-880 and I-92 freeways and Oakland International Airport. Near Schools, Parks, Shops, Theaters, Restaurants and Downtown Hayward.
- Near Schools & Shops.
- No pets.
- No Smoking.
Availability posted 1/25/2022