Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Marissa Ashkar
Contact Phone: (510) 548-7878
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Complete applications and include: a copy of most recent year of tax returns, (3) most recent paystubs for all household incomes, recent credit reports with credit scores for all adults in household. Section 8 applicants must have a 1 bedroom voucher. Non section 8 applicants must meet income requirements.
Unit Available: August 1, 2019 or before
Section 8 Rent: $1,760 ; Security Deposit: $2,700
Non-Section 8 Rent: $1,620; Security Deposit: $2,700
Attend Open House: Thuesday, July 9th from 4 to 6 p.m. or Monday, July 15th from 2 to 4 p.m.
Application Due: Tuesday July 16th by 9 a.m.
- Utilities Paid: Garbage Only
- Credit Check Required - No Fee
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with Previous Evictions
- Will work with Rental Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- No Pets