Last Updated: January 20, 2022
Main Contact: Al Malbrough
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage and Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $25. If you bring own Credit Report with Score and Report, will waive fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will consider working with tenants with previous evictions, depending on the circumstance.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No pets.