Last Updated: March 06, 2021
Main Contact: Sara Cha
Contact Phone: (510) 823-2383
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Units are designated for Homeless, At Risk of Homelessness or Chronically Homeless. (NO CONTACT NUMBER) APPLICATION ASSISTANCE FOR THE DEAF CALL (415) 345-4470; FOR THE DISABLED (510) 644-4246. Must pass OHA's criminal background screening and attend a Section 8 briefing. Income requirements are in accordance with Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Deposits to be determined. Units include: Bath, Energy Star appliances, solar-assisted hot water, energy efficient windows onsite management, onsite laundry facility and a roof top patio. Assigned garage parking spaces for selected apartments and bicycle storage areas. Amenities: Free onsite support services such as educational workshops and community gatherings.
- Water garbage and gas are paid.
- No Credit Check Fee.
- Background check is included.
- Assisted by Section 8 Project Based Vouchers administered by OHA.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- May work with previous evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Inquire regarding pets.