Last Updated: May 27, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (855) 219-3199
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heat, Water & Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee $25
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner Inquire
- Does not work with previous evictions.
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Schools
- Pets: Deposit $300. Monthly pet rent $50. Weight limit 35lb.