Last Updated: February 25, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm Apt – Rent $2800. Dep $2800. Min. income 3X the rent. Wheelchair Inquire. Unit includes 2.5 Baths, Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops, Washer/Dryer Hookups (in Garage), Front and Back Yard with Deck, Closets with lots of storage space, Off Street Parking (2 Car Garage).
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Credit check fee $35
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Close to 580 Freeway.
- No pets
To schedule a showing, please contact Jason at (510) 418-2393 or Jackie at (510) 418-0826, Oakland Office at (510) 530-1005.