Last Updated: March 23, 2022
Main Contact: Marr and Associates / Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding paid utilities.
- Credit check fee $35.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Near public transportation, schools and shops
- No pets