Last Updated: December 15, 2021
Main Contact: Community Realty
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirement 3X the rent. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Unit includes 1 Bath, Washer & Dryer Hookups, Yard. The building has a Security Gate and Separate Garages.
- Inquire regarding Utilities Paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Freeways, Schools and Shops. Conveniently Located near the Eastmont Town Center Shopping Mall, Stores, Bus Routes and much more.
- No Pets.
Call Leasing Office at (510) 530-1005 for more information.