Last Updated: November 28, 2022
Main Contact: Alex Li
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Credit Check is Required. Inquire regarding fee.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signer.
- Inquire regarding Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Cat is allowed. Pet Deposit is $300.
Contact Alex at (510) 207-8428