Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Galloway Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (925) 401-7454
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Dep. for Studios and 1 Bdrm is $500, Dep.for 2 Bdrm and 3 Bdrm is $750. Min. Income 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair No. Renters Insurance is Required. Must have Positive and Rental History. WAIT LIST CLOSED.Unit includes: 2 Baths, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Caesar stone Quartz Countertops, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closets, Private Patios or Balconies on select homes, Amenities: 24-Hour Fitness Center, Club Lounge w/ Indoor/Outdoor Kitchen and 2-sided fireplace, Grilling and Outdoor Lounges, 10 Live/Work Units. Easy Access to 580 and 680 Freeway. 1376 sq. ft. Total Number of Units 251. Total number of Market rate Untis 213. Total Number of Below Market Units 38.
- Tenant pays all Utilities
- Credit check Fee is $48
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigners
- No Evictions
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets allowed Deposit: $500 (for up to 2 pets). Monthly Pet Rent: Dogs $75/Cats $50