Last Updated: November 17, 2021
Main Contact: Jeanell
Contact Phone: (510) 836-0110 Ext. 1010
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Unit #203) 2nd Floor Unit
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Cat allowed w/ $500 Pet Deposit.