Last Updated: September 08, 2022
Main Contact: Valor Crossing/Aka: Dublin Family Apartments
Contact Phone: (510) 499-2491
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is for families, seniors Age 62 and Over, disabled and Veterans. Targeted for Veterans and their families, Seniors and disabled. Income requirement is 60% or lower. Wheelchair and Elevator accessible. Unit includes: Stove, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher. AMENITIES: Resident Services with a Dedicated On-Site Office, Community Room, Playground for Toddlers and young children, hardscaped patio, barbeque, community garden for children and adults, technology center, fitness center, two outdoor decks. Onsite Laundry Facility.
- Inquire regarding Utilities Paid.
- Credit Check Required. Inquire regarding fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation - West Dublin/Pleasanton BART. Walking distance to schools, shops.
- Pets accepted: Dog(1 - 25lbs or less), Cats(1 Domestic Only - Min age 6 months), Birds(2), Fish:(20 gallon tank Max), Small Mammals(2 - Gerbils, Hamsters, Rats, Guinea Pigs). No Rabbits. Pet Deposit is $150.
- No Smoking.