Last Updated: October 15, 2021
Main Contact: Representative
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent is 30% of Income. No minimum income requirements, but must have some income. Must be homeless (living on street, in shelter or transitional housing). Singles Only. Wheelchair accessible. NO VACANCY. WAIT LIST OPEN-1 YEAR WAIT. Units include: full kitchen and bath. Unit includes stove and refrigerator. Coin-operated laundry on-site. Beginning August 1, 2018 will have Tenant Protection Voucher available - Inquire.
- All utilities are paid.
- Credit check and background - no charge.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Doers not accept co-signers.
- Will not work with evictions less than three years old.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near public transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Service pets only.