Last Updated: July 23, 2021
Main Contact: Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 570-2156
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Section 8 welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire regarding a co-signer
- Accepts previous evictions older than 5 years
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Small Pets are allowed and must be approved. Deposit $200. .
- No Smoking.