Last Updated: April 12, 2023
Main Contact: Kelly, Property Manager
Contact Phone: (650) 352-3309 or
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
WAIT LIST CLOSED
Income Requirements 2X the rent. Wheelchair OK. Sequoia Belle Haven is now accepting applications for 1-Bedroom Waiting List (At least 1 member, head, co-head or spouse, must be age 62 or older. Applicants may apply online beginning December 21st, 2022 through March 31, 2023. For more information on how to apply, please see the Flyer, Frequently Asked Questions, and the full Resident Selection Criteria posted on https://www.midpen-housing.org/property/sequoia-belle-haven/ Unit includes: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposable. Amenities: Community Room with Kitchen, Fitness Room & Computer Lab, BBQ Area & Community Gardens, Onsite Laundry Facility and Resident Services.
- No Fee for Pre-Application.
- Credit & Background Check Fee is $30.
- Accepts Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets Accepted. Inquire regarding Pet Deposit
Availability posted 12/30/2022.