Last Updated: August 28, 2023
Main Contact: Aquatic
Contact Phone: (855) 274-5058
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
WAIT LIST OPEN.
4 BMR units: Deposit is $1000. Minimum Income Requirements is 2.5X the amount of rent. Households must earn no more than the Maximum Income Levels below $39,000 (50% AMI).Wheelchair Accessible. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. All Units include: Baths, Modern finishes, fully equipped kitchen (with microwave, electric stoves, dishwasher, garbage disposal and refrigerator), washer/dryer in every home. Floor to Ceiling Windows, Central Air Conditioning and Hardwood flooring. Community Amenities: Fitness center, rooftop deck, outdoor bocce court, gardens and covered parking. Can go on website: https://www.aquaticfourthstreet.com
- Utilities are shared throughout the building Resident pays an utility allowance.
- Credit Check is $53.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Cosigner.
- Does not work with previous evictions.
- Deposit Assistance Programs – Inquire.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools & Shops.
- Pets are accept w/ Breed Restrictions. Pet Deposit is $500.