Last Updated: August 31, 2021
Main Contact: Las Ventanas Apartments
Contact Phone: (925) 846-2287
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1, 2 and 3Bdrms. Apt. Rent and Deposit price subject to change. Deposit $500+ Min, but currently have a special of $99 with good credit check. Requires an income of 2.5X amount of rent. Wheelchair No. Units includes 1 and 1 1/2 bath, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and Garbage Disposal. Hardwood Floors and Carpeting. Central Heat, Air conditioning and some units have Ceiling Fans. Coin-op laundry onsite. Pool/Spa, Fitness center and business center on premises. One reserved parking per unit. 656 sq. ft. – 1071 sq. ft.
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Credit Check Fee is $52.46 per individual
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Welcomes Cosigner only if below income requirements, not for bad credit or bad rent history
- No Evictions
- Accepts Deposit Assistance Program with signed acknowledgment
- Near public transportation
- Near school and shops
- Accepts a house cat or dog (allowed under 35lbs) w/ an additional $500 deposit. Pet Fee is $50 for cat and for dog per month. No Birds allowed