Last Updated: April 25, 2018
Main Contact: Serom Kim Sanftner
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All household members must be age 62+.
- Maximum annual income of $21,930 for one person; $25,050 for two-person household; and $28,170 for three-person household.
- All income and assets must be verifiable.
- Must currently reside in a nursing facility
- Have full-scope Medi-Cal eligibility.
- For those interested in living in their own rental apartment with supportive services.