Last Updated: September 21, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2463
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays for Water & Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation and Freeways. Near Schools and Shops. Conveniently located in the heart of the Diamond District. 7 minutes to BART Station and walking distances to Coffee Shops.
- Pets Inquire.
- One Year Lease.
Office: (510) 530-1005 x106 or Direct: (510) 418-2463