Last Updated: April 08, 2021
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: 510-353-1510
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No specific income requirements Affordable housing for seniors 62 and over and disabled (but can live independently). Downstairs units are wheelchair accessible. OPEN WAIT LIST for 1 bedroom units only: pre-application March 29 – April 2, and accepting applications April 5 – 30. Pick up applications at 221 Bryant Commons, Fremont, CA 94539 or request get an application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Downstairs units have roll in showers and upstairs units have bathtubs. All units include: bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, laundry facility up and downstairs. I would state on-site and not in units.
- Garbage, Water are paid and sewer
- No charge for credit or background check.
- Section 8 not accepted, it is a HUD Prac 202 (which is section 8)
- Does not accept vendor pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will work with previous evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping.
- Bird, cat or dog may not exceed 30lbs.