Last Updated: March 10, 2022
Main Contact: Jackie Muttoni
Contact Phone: (925) 478-8239
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirement 2.5X the rent. Unit includes Bath, Stove, Refrigerator and 2 & 3 Bedroom Units include Dishwasher. Amenities: Community Room, Services Office, Computer Room for Residents, Laundry Facility, Property Management Office. Parking: One vehicle in garage cage/ no guest parking.
Total of 58 Family Units.
- Water, Sewage, and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee $28 per adult.
- Accepts Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops.
- No Pets.