Last Updated: August 06, 2021
Main Contact: Tawana Smith
Contact Phone: (510) 925-0295
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
WAIT LIST OPEN
Income Requirement 2.5X the rent. Not Wheelchair Access. Unit includes Bath, Stove, Refrigerator.
Total of 62 Family Units including Manager’s Unit.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ONLINE FOR 3 BEDROOM AFFORDABLE HOUSING APARTMENTS.
Applications will be available from July 27, 2020 to August 9, 2020 at Eden Housing website https://www.on-site.com/apply/property/219197
NO DROP OFF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
Incomplete application or application received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Inquire regarding Paid Utilities.
- Credit Check Required. Inquire regarding Credit Check Fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of pets.
For more information, please contact (510) 925-0295 or visit website at http://www.edenhousing.org