Last Updated: April 07, 2023
Main Contact: Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (925) 261-1256
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $28.
- Background Check included in Credit Check Fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near public transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No pets.