Last Updated: March 30, 2022
Main Contact: Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 981-0532
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdr. Apt. Rent $1398. and 1706. Deposit equal to rent. Min. Income $2796. Not wheelchair accessible. Evictions OK. Waiting List opens on March 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM and applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on March 29, 2022. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. The top 100 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on March 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on March 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (855) 739-0508 or email Ashby@sahahomes.org for assistance. Preference will be given to households who have a Housing Choice Voucher (tenant-based section 8), Shelter Plus Care Voucher or other similar subsidy. Unit includes 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal and assigned parking.
- Water and garbage are paid.
- No Credit Check fee.
- Background check included.
- Section 8 given preference.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will not accept co-signers.
- Will work with evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program.
- Near public transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Pets allowed with $200. deposit. .
Availability posted 3/17/2022