Last Updated: July 06, 2022
Main Contact: Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 276-1378
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Total of 104 Family Units
- Water & Garbage is paid. Tenant pays Gas & Electric.
- Credit Check is $35.
- Does not work with Cosigner.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- Inquire regarding previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Bayfair Mall and Shops. Access to Highway 580.
- 2 Pets max allowed.