Last Updated: November 11, 2021
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. income 2X the rent. Wheelchair accessible. Wait list opens on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM. and closes by 5:00 PM on November 16, 2021. Some units reserved for households with at least one member be living with a serious physical disability, developmental disability history of mental illness or other chronic long term health condition. Applications available online http://www.sahahomes.org/apply and at the property starting 9/21. Applications must be submitted online. Please visitwww.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hoursupport phone line will open on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on November 16, 2021 at 5:00PM. Please call (833) 355-2988 or email UNA@sahahomes.org for assistance Unit includes: Wide doorways/hallways; low countertops, cabinets, and keyholes; extra floor space to accommodate a wide turning radius; roll-in showers. Play structure for children and 4th floor terrace, with views of the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. Assigned parking.
- Water, garbage and PGE are paid.
- Credit and background check is free
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous eviction less then 5 years
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shops
- Pets allowed with a $200. deposit.
Availability posted: 11/10/2021