Last Updated: July 19, 2022
Main Contact: Pam Singh
Contact Phone: (510) 200-1110
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rooms/Beds Rent $1000/Dep. 1 month's rent or no deposit. (Rooms vary for Private Room). No specific income requirement. Some buildings may have wheelchair accessibility. Rooms/Beds are located throughout Alameda County in Hayward, San Leandro, Oakland. Hygiene supplies are provided for an extra $10 fee. Meals aer included. Off street parking.
- Credit Check may be required/Inquire regarding fee
- All utilities are included
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Accepts Cosigners
- Will work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Some are Near Public Transportation/Inquire
- Some are Near Schools and Shops/Inquire
- Service Animals Accepted Only