Last Updated: September 20, 2023
Main Contact: Theresa G. Property Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 901-0187
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Affordable housing community for Seniors, Age 55 and over. Offering 1-Bedroom starting at $1,311 and 2-Bedroom Apartments starting at $1,589. Income restrictions do apply. To financially qualify, applying household income must meet the minimum of 2x the rent. No Evictions. Wheelchair YES. WAITNG LIST CLOSED. Unit includes: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Disposal. Onsite Laundry Facility, Off Street Parking, Elevator. Newark Station has a total of 70+ units, which consist of one and two bedroom throughout four floors. Each floor is equipped with their own laundry facility which houses two Coin-Operated washer & dryer machines.There are multiple stairwell entrance and exits throughout the building and an elevator located near the main entrance and which is central to all four floors. Smoke-Free Building. 70 units/4 floors. Please be sure to complete the application fully and submit the attached pre-application to our property address as follows: 37433 Willow Street Newark, Ca 94560.Below are the current rates for rent as it relates to Newark Station Senior Apartments.1-bedroom units starting at 50% AMI for $1311.00 / 2-bedroom units starting at 50% AMI for $1589.00 1-bedroom units starting at 60% AMi for $1559.00 / 2-bedroom units starting at 60% AMI for $1892.00
- Water and Garbage are Paid.
- Application Fee is $50.
- Background Check included in Application Fee
- Holding Deposit is $200 and cannot be combined with Application Fee. Needs to be in a separate money order/cashier check.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Accepts Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets Accepted. Pet Deposit $500
To download application, please visit http://files.constantcontact.com/6793e4f9601/e48882ad-2835-4bbe-904e-75b45262de4a.pdf
Posted – 9/20/2023