Last Updated: April 11, 2023
Main Contact: Hannah
Contact Phone: (510) 713-1808
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
|1, 2 and 3 Bdrm. Apt. Min. income 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair accessible. WAIT LIST CLOSED. No vacancies but Interest list open now. Call main contact number to get on list. Unit includes: dishwasher, coin-op laundry on site and washer/dryer hook-up for each unit. Three wheelchair accessible units. Car port and off-street parking spots. Close to BART station, 10-15 minute walk.
- Water and garbage are paid
- Credit Check fee $25.
- Accepts Section 8
- Accepts vendor pay
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with evictions
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation (BART)
- Near schools and shops
- No pets
Maximum Income Level AMI: 60%
Minimum Income Limit: 2.5X
Unit Restricted For: No Restrictions
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Not Restricted
Pets Accepted: None
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: $2,078
Security Deposit: $500
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 3 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D, Garbage Disposal, Refridgerator, Stove, Dishwasher
Paid Utilities: None