Last Updated: November 04, 2022
Main Contact: MacArthur Commons
Contact Phone: (510) 653-8512
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studio,1,2 and 3 bdr. apts. Minimum Income 2X the rent. INTEREST LIST OPEN for Studio Unit. Maximum income 80% AMI: Refer to your AMI chart for maximum household income.
- Utilities paid- garbage and water
- Credit check fee – inquire
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signers
- WiIl work with evictions on a case-by-case basis
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- Pets OK with a $500. deposit and $75. pet rent
Contact Office at (510) 653-8512 or Email email@example.com to get your name on the Interest List.