Last Updated: July 23, 2021
Main Contact: Amy
Contact Phone: (925) 829-2916
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit: 1 bdrm $400, 2 bdrm.$500. 3 bdrm $600. Min. Income 2X the rent. Wheelchair Accessible, NO VACANCY. INTEREST LIST ONLY. Unit includes stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, parking garage.
- Water and garbage are paid
- Credit check fee $30.00 for each adult
- Welcomes Section 8
- Welcomes vendor pay -All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- WiIl work with Deposit Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops.
- Dog and cats allowed, 2 dog limit, less than 25 lbs. $300. deposit and $35. pet rent