Last Updated: May 06, 2022
Main Contact: Avana Dublin Station
Contact Phone: (925) 803-0411
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt – Rent $2385. Deposit $600. Min. Income Requirement be 3X the rent. WAIT LIST OPEN for BMR Unit until further notice. NO VACANCY. Unit features Dual sinks in master bath, high-end, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave and gas cooking range, subway tile backsplash, light grey or dark mahogany cabinetry, carpet in bedrooms, walk-in closets, linen closets, tile or hardwood plank flooring, washer/dryer and built-in computer desk, high speed internet available, private patios/balconies, storage areas. Covered parking, include dedicated grilling areas, inspiring club houses, 24-hour fitness centers, business center and resort-style swimming pools, waterfall, spa, gated community w/controlled access.
- Water & Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Required – $50 fee
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May work with Cosigner.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- May work with Evictions. Not more than 7 years.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet-friendly environment. Pet Rent $75 per month. Addtl $500 Deposit.