Last Updated: March 30, 2022
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Contact Phone: (833) 899-0320
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thursday, March 31, 2022, 9am – 12 noon
- Friday, April 1, 2022, 9am – 12 noon.
The 24-hour support phone line will open on March 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on April 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 899-0320 for assistance. Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email Camino23@sahahomes.org. On-site laundry facilities. Walking distance to dining and shopping. Located above the Eastside Arts Alliance and Cultural Center.
- Utilties paid -
- No credit check fee
- Does not accept Section 8
- Accepts vendor pay
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties.https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- WiIl work with evictions on a case-by-case basis
- Will not accept co-signers
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Pets OK with $200.00 deposit