Last Updated: December 30, 2021
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 232-5001
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirements 3X the rent-combined household income. Wheelchair-No. 8 Plex Secured Building. Unit includes 1 Bath, Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal. Plenty of Cabinet and Pantry Space. Breakfast Bar Dining with an open space connecting to Living Room that has hardwood floors throughout the bedrooms. Pull/Push curtains throughout and Closet Space in the hallway. All units are upstairs with assigned carport parking below.
- Owner pays Water and Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near Richmond BART and local markets.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- 1 year lease.
- Renter’s Insurance Required.
Shown by Appointment. Contact (510) 232-5001 for more information.