Last Updated: May 25, 2022
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 685-7720
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays water and garbage Tenant is responsible for PG&E and Internet.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near public transportation. Minutes to El Cerrito BART and Plaza.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- Required 1 - year lease. Renters insurance with 300,000 liability and owner as additionally insured.
Janay @ Feagleyrealtors.com