Last Updated: April 20, 2022
Main Contact: Ms. Knighton
Contact Phone: (510) 287-6851
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All utilities are included in rent.
- Will work with Vendor Pay programs and Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP).
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- They also work with groups, BACS, and will work with any agency.
- Must provide proof of income and if working with subsidizing agency, the agency must contact Owner/Resident Assistant.